BROWSE SHEET MUSIC BY SONG: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z     !!! Request sheet music

"I Say A Little Prayer" Burt Bacharach piano sheet music

free piano sheet music - I songs - B artists - Burt Bacharach

This article is about the song by Burt Bacharach and Hal David. For the Australian film directed by Richard Lowenstein, see Say a Little Prayer."I Say a Little Prayer" is a song written by Burt Bacharach and Hal David for Dionne Warwick, originally peaking at number four on the U.S. Billboard Hot 100 pop singles chart in December 1967.


Album: The Windows of the World
Writter: Burt Bacharach,Hal David
Performer: Burt Bacharach
Released: 1967


Free piano sheet music on the web:
"I Say A Little Prayer" Burt Bacharach free piano sheet music

No comments:

Post a Comment