BROWSE SHEET MUSIC BY SONG: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z     !!! Request sheet music

"I Loves You Porgy" George Gershwin piano sheet music

free piano sheet music - I songs - G artists - George Gershwin

"I Loves You, Porgy" is a duet from the opera Porgy and Bess with music by George Gershwin and lyrics by Ira Gershwin. It was published in 1935.Originally duetted by Anne Brown and Todd Duncan in the 1935 production and in the 1942 revival of the opera, "I Loves You, Porgy" has been recorded as a solo number by a number of popular vocalists and jazz musicians, most notably Billie Holiday, Nina Simone, and Bill Evans


Album:
Writter: Ira Gershwin
Performer: George Gershwin
Released: 1935


Free piano sheet music on the web:
"I Loves You Porgy" George Gershwin free piano sheet music

No comments:

Post a Comment