BROWSE SHEET MUSIC BY SONG: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z     !!! Request sheet music

"I Guess That's Why They Call I Blues" Elton John piano sheet music

free piano sheet music - I songs - E artists - Elton John

"I Guess That's Why They Call It the Blues" is a song by British singer Elton John, with music by John and lyrics by Bernie Taupin and Davey Johnstone. In the US it was one of John's biggest hits of the 1980s, holding at for four weeks on the Adult Contemporary chart, and reaching on the Billboard Hot 100.


Album: Too Low for Zero
Writter: Elton John,Bernie Taupin,Davey Johnstone
Performer: Elton John
Released: 1983

VIEW FULL SCREEN SHEET MUSIC

Free piano sheet music on the web:
"I Guess That's Why They Call I Blues" Elton John free piano sheet music

No comments:

Post a Comment