BROWSE SHEET MUSIC BY SONG: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W Y Z     !!! Request sheet music

"I Got Plenty O' Nuttin" George Gershwin piano sheet music

free piano sheet music - I songs - G artists - George Gershwin

"I Got Plenty o' Nuttin'" is a song composed in 1934 by George Gershwin for the 1935 "folk-opera" Porgy and Bess (1934). The lyrics are by DuBose Heyward, the author of the novel Porgy on which the opera was based, and Ira Gershwin. It is one of the most famous songs from the opera (along with "Summertime," "It Ain't Necessarily So", and "Bess, You Is My Woman Now") and it's been recorded by hundreds of singers and music groups.


Album:
Writter: George Gershwin
Performer: George Gershwin
Released: 1934

VIEW FULL SCREEN SHEET MUSIC

Free piano sheet music on the web:
"I Got Plenty O' Nuttin" George Gershwin free piano sheet music

No comments:

Post a Comment